Lavender soothes upset stomach, heart palpitations, arthritis, joint inflammation, insomnia, exhaustion, migraines, headaches, depression, anxiety and much more.
Lavender aromatherapy rejuvenates body, mind and spirit!
Copyright © 2011-2017 Lavender Design + Cuisine. All rights reserved. Web Site Design by Ellie Lavender
The Art of Culinary
Lavender is dried edible lavender flowers grown free of chemicals and pollutants
specifically for cooking and baking. Most edible lavender flowers come from Lavandin Provence Lavender used in Herbes de Provence to
flavor savory dishes.
Culinary lavender adds a delightful and exotic flavor to any sweet
or savory creation. It’s an amazing herb to have in your culinary herb
collection. Follow these tips when cooking and baking with lavender:
use organic culinary lavender.
2. Use lavender as an
infusion. Either lightly grind it with sugar for baked goods or mix it with a liquid such as cream or syrup.
3. A little goes a long
way. Use lavender sparingly. Its flavor is intense and can easily
overwhelm baked goods or savory dishes.
4. Pair lavender in baking, use it with Meyer lemon juice and zest.
The Healing Power of Lavender
My name is Ellie Lavender, founder & CEO of Lavender Design + Cuisine. I'm also a Certified Feng Shui Practitioner, Interior Designer, Culinary Instructor, Vegan Mediterranean Personal Chef and Artisan Chocolatier. My road to the creation of Lavender Design + Cuisine began in 2011. That was the time I decided to leave high tech sales after a 20-year career and pursue my lifelong dream. Since then, it has been an amazing and rewarding journey. I'm immeasurably grateful to do what I love thanks to my wonderful clients and students. They are the center of my work and the main source of my inspiration.
I offer the following services throughout Santa Cruz County and the South Bay:
• Interior design inspired by Feng Shui principles to declutter and organize your home, work, and life.
• Declutter Your Life workshop to promote and enhance the quality of life.
• Home Renovation Project Management Services.
• Staging for home sellers to attract the right buyers.
• Personal chef services featuring organic, seasonal, local and sustainable Vegetarian/Vegan Mediterranean gourmet cuisine prepared in your kitchen and tailored to your personal taste.
• Private, Group and Corporate culinary classes including artisan chocolate making, Vegetarian/Vegan Mediterranean cooking, and wine pairing (minimum 5 people, maximum 30).
• Vegetarian/Vegan Mediterranean catering for all occasions (up to 100 people).
I love empowering clients to enhance the quality of their
lives through creating inspiring and harmonious living and working environments
and by providing Vegetarian/Vegan Mediterranean gourmet cuisine and classes.